Infertility, Acupuncture, & Natural Medicine in Manhattan
Effective Holistic Fertility Treatments
Many women and couples who have been trying to conceive for years become involved in emotional turmoil over the struggle with fertility. It can be very frustrating and cause a significant amount of anxiety to try various treatments only to have them fail.
At The Berkley Center for Reproductive Wellness, our licensed acupuncturist and board certified herbalist has more than 20 years of experience in the field of fertility treatment. Our team has had great success using acupuncture and herbal medicine to increase take-home-baby rates for our patients.
Why Natural Medicine Works
Natural fertility medicine focuses on a holistic approach to treatment which means treating the whole person not just their "illness." We treat the underlying cause of a medical issue, not just the symptoms, working to come up with an actual cure, not just suppressing symptoms.
- Our natural treatment methods can help with the following:
- Improving egg quality
- Improving sperm quality
- Minimizing the undesired side effects of pharmacological substances.
- Strengthening and balancing your general health helping to make A.R.T. procedures more effective.
- Helping make pregnancy an achievable goal.
Making Pregnancy a Reality in Manhattan
Pregnancy is often achievable even in the absence of IUI or IVF. We work at getting your reproductive environment as healthy as possible and really ready for a successful implantation. When you come to the The Berkley Center for Reproductive Wellness, your reproductive function will be significantly improved and so to will your chances of having your baby!.
We offer a number of different treatment options as part of our unique regimen. Our herbal formulas were developed by our highly trained director and practitioner, who is a board certified herbalist and licensed acupuncturist.
- If you would like to learn more about the success we have had and our unique Manhattan fertility treatments, please schedule a consultation today. Give us a call now at (646) 832-4480.