NEW OFFICE POLICIES
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
All Patients (New & Returning) will be required to complete the pre-appointment
COVID-19 INFORMED CONSENT FORM.
- TEMPERATURE & OXYGEN LEVEL CHECK: Each patient will have a pre-entry temperature screen and pulse oximeter reading. Anyone with a temperature of 100F or above, or a pulse-oxymeter reading below 90 will need to reschedule
BEFORE ENTERING CLINIC
- MASKS REQUIRED: Anyone entering the clinic will be required to wear a mask before entry and throughout their visit. No exceptions.
- PATIENTS ONLY - NO GUESTS: Please leave all guests at home, waiting in the car, or have them drop off and pick you up at a later time. Only patients will be allowed into the reception area and treatment rooms. NOTE: If you have special circumstances, please call us directly. We will do our best to keep you safe!
- REDUCED OVERLAP:We will be spacing out appointments to reduce overlap from patient to patient.
- WAITING AREA - SOCIAL DISTANCING:The "waiting areas" have been rearranged for safe social distancing - with well spaced chairs in case there's a delay, or should you arrive early. Our goal however, is to bring you directly into the treatment room upon arrival.
IN THE TREATMENT ROOM
- PRACTITIONERS in SCRUBS: Wearing scrubs is one of many changes we're making, as it promotes optimal hygiene.
- SANITIZING UV-C LAMPS: You'll also notice new UV-C lamps in the corner of each individual treatment room. These powerful sanitizing lamps kill 99.9% of all bacteria, viruses and fungi in the room. The UV-C Lamps run for 15 minutes between patients, leaving the room safe for both patient and practitioner afterwards.
- SANITIZING UV-C LAMPS: All shared clinic spaces (bathrooms, waiting / reception area, hallways) will also be sanitized daily with our new medical grade UV-C lamps.
- CLEANING: As per usual, our clinics are professionally cleaned and disinfected, and all gowns, sheets, towels and scrubs professionally laundered.
We feel ready and very well prepared for the transition back - and have missed seeing you all. We look forward to picking up where we left off with your treatment.