- All Patients (New & Returning) will be required to complete the pre-appointment COVID-19 INFORMED CONSENT FORM.
BEFORE ENTERING CLINIC
- MASKS REQUIRED: Anyone entering the clinic will be required to wear a mask before entry and throughout their visit. No exceptions.
- PATIENTS ONLY - NO GUESTS: Please leave all guests at home, waiting in the car, or have them drop off and pick you up at a later time. Only patients will be allowed into the reception area and treatment rooms. NOTE: If you have special circumstances, please call us directly. We will do our very best to accomodate you.
- TEMPERATURE & OXYGEN LEVEL CHECK: Each patient will have a pre-entry temperature screen and pulse oximeter reading. Anyone with a temperature of 100F or above, or a pulse-oxymeter reading below 90 will need to reschedule treatment, and be advised to contact their primary healthcare provider.
AFTER ENTERING CLINIC
- HAND HYGIENE: Upon entering the clinic, hand sanitation is required as you check into the front reception desk. You'll find a brand-spanking new "touch-less" alcohol sanitizer next to the reception desk.
- REDUCED OVERLAP:We will be spacing out appointments to reduce overlap from patient to patient.
- WAITING AREA - SOCIAL DISTANCING:The "waiting areas" have been rearranged for safe social distancing - with well spaced chairs in case there's a delay, or should you arrive early. Our goal however, is to bring you directly into the treatment room upon arrival.
IN THE TREATMENT ROOM
- PRACTITIONERS in SCRUBS: Wearing scrubs is one of many changes we're making, as it promotes optimal hygiene.
- SANITIZING UV-C LAMPS: You'll also notice new UV-C lamps in the corner of each individual treatment room. These powerful sanitizing lamps kill 99.9% of all bacteria, viruses and fungi in the room. The UV-C Lamps run for 15 minutes between patients, leaving the room safe for both patient and practitioner afterward.
- SANITIZING UV-C LAMPS: All shared clinic spaces (bathrooms, waiting / reception area, hallways) will also be sanitized daily with our new medical grade UV-C lamps.
- CLEANING: As per usual, our clinics are professionally cleaned and disinfected, and all gowns, sheets, towels and scrubs professionally laundered.
Hope you've all enjoyed the few blogs that we've sent out while we've been under quarantine. Our objective was to stay in touch, to let you know that we were thinking of you, and that we are here to assist should you need our help.
We feel ready and very well prepared for the transition back - and have missed seeing you all. We look forward to picking up where we left off with your treatment!
The Berkley Center for Reproductive Wellness - Our New Safety Policies
Posted By Mike Berkley, L.Ac., FABORM