Blood Circulation Fertility Treatments in Manhattan
Improving Chance of Conception for Our New York Patients
At The Berkley Center for Reproductive Wellness, our highly trained practitioners
offer a specialized treatment to increase blood flow and help reverse
infertility. One of the goals of our Manhattan acupuncture and herbal
fertility treatments is to enhance blood circulation to the reproductive
organs, helping to balance and normalize their functions. Overall, this
increases your ability to conceive and decreases your chances of miscarriage.
- The following types of treatment can be used to increase blood circulation
and enhance pregnancy outcomes:
- Herbal medicine
How Does Blood Circulation Affect Fertility?
The circulation of your blood is responsible for many of the functions
throughout your body. Poor blood flow or inhibited blood flow can cause
you to feel lethargic and weak and it can also affect your normal functions
in a variety of ways.
- Blood circulation is responsible for all of the following:
- Blood delivers nutrients from the digestive system to all parts of the body.
- Blood transports oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body including
the fallopian tubes, ovaries, follicles, eggs and uterus.
- Blood transports carbon dioxide from all parts of the body to the lungs
- Blood transports waste products from cells to the external environment,
mainly via the kidneys.
- Blood transports hormones from the endocrine system to target cells or
organs within the body, including the hypothalamus, anterior pituitary,
- Blood maintains the body's temperature by circulating heat.
- Blood defends the body against injury or infection via the inflammatory response.
- Blood defends the body against attack from foreign organisms via white
blood cells and antibodies.
Using Fertility Treatments to Promote Blood Flow
Acupuncture and herbal medicine from our Manhattan office facilitate this
increase in blood flow dynamics which can immediately improve your reproductive
function by significantly improving sperm or egg quality. Since acupuncture
and herbal medicine assist in these 'house-cleaning' functions,
the removal of toxic waste from your body is increased, thereby improving
both your general health and reproductive health.
To schedule your
consultation to meet with our trained specialist, call our office at (646) 759-9976.